Noël Coward Theatre
The Noël Coward Theatre, originally known as the New Theatre, was built by Sir Charles Wyndham on St. Martin's Lane and opened on March 12, 1903. It was built behind the Wyndham's Theatre which was completed in 1899. In 1973 it was renamed the Noël Coward in tribute to the late Sir Bronson Noël Coward who had presided as its manager for many years. The building was designed by architect W. G. R. Sprague with an exterior in the Classical style and an interior in the Rococo style.